I reread Eragon and Eldest last month and although I didn't write reviews about them (they're great books by the way...) I wanted to let you all (all one of you) know how I rated them.
Eragon
Rating: 5/5
Eldest
Rating: 4/5
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books Read 2017
Books I've Read 2017 DECEMBER 48. The Dreamer's Song (Nine Kingdom #11) - Lynn Kurland 47. Ever My Love (MacLeod #10) - L...
-
(I found this on my sister Lisa's blog) According to The Big Read, the average adult has only read 6 of the top 100 books on this list. ...
-
My sister-in-law presented me with a reading challenge at the end of last year. We both are avid readers and I thought this would be a ver...
-
DECEMBER 58. Uncharted TerriTORI - Tori Spelling NOVEMBER 57. For A Queen's Love: The Stories of The Royal Wives of Philip II - Jea...
2 comments:
Thanks for informing me. ;)
Anytime, sis, anytime.
Post a Comment